Reliable Surface Engineering Services for the GTA
A&M SurfTech offers TD Carbide, a superior vanadium carbide coating for the stamping industry that is designed to improve die life, reduce lubrication requirements, and reduce maintenance of dies.
At A&M SurfTech, we’re proud to also provide our customers with:
- Gas Nitriding - conventional nitriding to depths of 0.025"
- PlasmaNit - plasma nitriding to depths of 0.025", with capability of producing white layer of 0.000-003" deep.
- OxyCoat - plasma nitriding to depths of 0.025", with a black oxide finish for superior corrosion resistance.
- FerrNit - salt bath ferritic nitrocarburizing to depths of 0.0008" for enhanced wear resistance and fatigue strength.
- Hardening Facilities - vacuum hardening and vacuum tempering systems for precise heat treatment and dimensional control of components.
- Metallurgical Laboratory Services, including coating thickness measurements (by XRF), hardness and micro-hardness.